I have thought that my family problems are finally over - but now I realised that I am wrong.
What is money to us? It's something that we are not born with, and we cant bring it with us when we are dead ? A pity that not everyone can share the same view as me. Seriously, I didn't knew that the power of money is so powerful. It can get you a fake wives, houses, cars - it also can segregate you from real happiness. It may sounds ironic, but I actually love money. It can help me to get the basic necessities that i needed, but it also can help me expose one's real identity and character as well.
Look at some of my so-call relative - a bunch of mother-fuckers that keep asking my dad for money. You think what, my house charity is it ? Live in such a big bungalow while we are living in a HDB flat. Not only that, my family house income has decreased ever since my dad retired. I really don't understand why your are doing this, but it is disturbing me. Please for godness sake, don't expect me to greet you whenever I see you. Oh ya, stop exploiting my dad's kindhearted personality.
Oh ya, I have suddenly remembered the O level English topic. There was a topic named "greed". I should have used your as my examples.
"Gotta keep my faith alive till the real love is found." - Black Eye Pea