yandao-david.bs.com
Saturday, November 17, 2007 / 9:42 PM
Alrights, this post is dedicated to our Prefect Camp, November 2007. I think I better post views about the prefect camp now, or else I will forget like wad I did to OBS camp. (Sorry OBS campers).

Day 1 - It was the preparation camp for the sec 3 and the GLs. Instructors from the LDC came and teach about some of the leadership skill. Practically it's okay larhs. But it was a bit boring only =) Oh ya, luckily Mr Chen bought water chestnut drinks for us, or else my voice could have been down to maintainence already. Slept at 2am.

Day 2 - Woke up at 6.15am. Ate some breads and campers have arrive at 8am sharp. Hahas, So happy that there's wasen't a single latecomers! Had Ice breaker game, was meant to let them have an introduction about themselves again. Then "listen carefully", ok lar the games, but then I did not really take part in it, so not much comments bah. Had lunch after that. So-so lorh the food =D At night, "the shutters" games. Can see everyone enjoy it! Hahas. Glad to see that lorhs. Supposingly when the campers saw the "ghost", they should run away, or else their team mates will get "kidnapped" or they do forfeit and let us see. But now, when they saw me ( I am the "ghost") they look like so happy like that and chase after me :x Omg, wth~! Slept at 2am too.

Day 3 - Woke up at 6.15am again. Me and Kai xiang woke the other campers at around 6.30am. They had their breakfast and soon after that was the game Dodgeball. Not sure everyone had enjoy the game or not, cus' I was too engrossed running the game instead looking at them playing :x then they had their lunch and we went to marina bay for bowling. After bowling was the rush hour 4 ( the amazing race ). I think it's the rush hour 4 that makes everyone tired, and once they reach their bunk at night, they "immediately fall alseep"~ Slept at 2.45am.

Day 4 - Woke up at 6.30am. But this time i slack at the bed for 10 mins. Wake the campers at about 6.50am. They had their breakfast and water war (3) part 2. They were in total drench. Wanted to take part in it, but I went to assist kai xiang in taking care of the injured/ unable to play campers. Haha =) Not bad larh. Had a good talk with them. It was that time when Edeline and farah "decorated" my hands ._." They had their area cleaning, surveys and E-web too. Sec 3 were busy packing and rearrange our personal bunks too. Campers left at 2pm bah. For us, we left at about 3pm plus to settle something. Ate Ramen in lot 1 and reach home at 4.50pm. Soak my dirty cloths and bath after that. Nap for 3 hours and went buy dinner lor. Now blogging =)

Congratulations for these following members:
Sec 1 Best Male Award : Wei Jie
Sec 1 Best Female Award : Nicole
Sec 2 Best Male Award : Kavizhnu
Sec 2 Best Female Award : Shirmin
Best Groups Award : Pyramid
Best Scorer Award : Great Wall

My personal Views (Campers) : Hey campers, firstly, I would like to thanks your for the presence in this november camp! Hahas. I know that this is a tiring camp, but I am really glad that your have manage to complete this camp! ^^ If without your, this camp won't be a success. So once again, I want to thanks your with my most sincere and "warmth-giving" heart that I ever have. =)

My personal views (Sec 3) : Hey Sec 3, I would like to thanks your for putting the efforts in here. Like what Mr Chen says, preparing a camp is isn't an easy task. So I hope that through this camp we had learn from our mistake and not to repeat them again. Hahas. Wanted to tell your personally de, but due to time constrain, I had msg and posted in this blog, and I hope that your can see it =) We can do better next time de! =D

Roar~! So many homeworks is waiting for me, and I wonder how long can I take to finish them off? =P
introduction

Photobucket
David - Wen Wei
31 Aug
Ex - Zhenghua Primary and Regent Secondary
Currently in JJC Year 2
Sports, esp. ultimate frisbee is my all-time favorite
Memories;
Meant to be forgotten?

Messages





connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.