yandao-david.bs.com
Monday, September 17, 2007 / 8:34 PM
Some people just have some fu***** attitude de lor, never think of others de. Must I announce to everyone about my physical eyesight disabilities?
Heat rashes is climbing on my body! Omg, had been too heaty. I really need a fan~ Went home without going to CCA. Told mr teo about it, and he let me! hahas. then reach home use CPU a while, then lie on the bed and zZz... Watching Chnl 5 now and going to study physics soon... Okay.. Got to study now. Cya Guys!
Reply of tags:
Yi Bin: Omg. No more healing pls~
Evia: My health point is high enuf~ No more healing! =)
You Wang: Fly by damaging...? ._."
Darrylizer: Omg, I gonna by drive crazy by this word " healing "
HweeSiang: Haha... Sure. But I cant access to your blog game... My this CPU a bit 'history' liao. Anyway, my primary school days also not that strong XÞ
Jun Xian: Got meh..?
Evia: Okay... If they dun make me, I will not angry de!
huiiliing: YOur eyes = Medusa eyes mah~
Sanly: Thks! Muakaka =)
huiiliing: Haha.. You my jie mah, so must treat my good. You left sweets that haven't give me. So not counted good~~~ :D
Darrylizer: Okay Okay lar. =)
Darrylizer: You changed then no one will copy you mah! Copymeow!
Darrylizer: Wah, healing = banned! :D
Fizah: Yea. Thks!
Yi Bin: B4 healing, where's my KFC? Not "Chan Kwok Fong" =)
Darrylizer: Not again!
huiiliing: No~ Kill huiling before kill yi bin~
Sanly: Ok la. Sad mah nowadays, so many happen in shot~
introduction

Photobucket
David - Wen Wei
31 Aug
Ex - Zhenghua Primary and Regent Secondary
Currently in JJC Year 2
Sports, esp. ultimate frisbee is my all-time favorite
Memories;
Meant to be forgotten?

Messages





connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.